1,844 results
All reviews a business class room city centre business park gas works nespresso machine junior suite mini bar bar food modern hotel quiet location standard room excellent hotel reception staff weekend break stayed here for one night car park lovely room
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

A group of friends decided to travel to Belfast. Based on our experience at Radisson Sea-Tac we tried the Radisson Blu at Belfast. The people were friendly and the facility was great. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank LPYankee
Iain m, Asistant FO Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. It is great to see such lovely comments I hope to see you again when travels bring you back to Belfast!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Our first experience of Belfast and of the Radisson Blu chain. We had asked for a quiet room and that is exactly what we got with the bonus of a good view across the city. The room size was good and although the hotel had obviously been 'well-used' it was clean and comfortable. In fact it was one of the best night's sleep I've had in a hotel for some time. Good size bathroom with bath and all the amenities provided. The evening meal was superb. The dining-room staff were very friendly and efficient and the seafood chowder was so enjoyable that we had it on two seperate evenings. Breakfast was plentiful and even odd requests were catered for. All in all, a very pleasant stay and one which I would not hesitate to repeat.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chris,
Thank you for posting such a lovely review on your stay last weekend. I am delighted that your bedroom included everything you needed I will pass on your feedback regarding the food in the restaurant to the Management team and hopefully we can welcome you back to the hotel on your next trip to the city!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights over a beautiful weekend in June.

On our arrival we went to the bar area and decided we would order from the bar food menu.

Both of us had a cheese burger and chips. Not good. Chips were completely undercooked and limp and the burger was grizzly and tasteless.

We were served by a young guy who was very enthusiastic, friendly and efficient. His companion unfortunately a young girl carried her mobile phone under her tray and it was difficult to get her attention as she was checking it all the time.

While the room was good with a nice aspect and in fairness the AC worked well to keep the temperature bearable on a very hot weekend.

The bathroom let it down unfortunately. The water in the shower was limp and unrefreshing. Most annoying of all however, the sink took a age to clear water. Washing teeth was most unpleasant.

We went into town and returned later that evening and decided to order Room Service. Another bad idea. The guy from the bar again enthusiastic and friendly and very good delivered, what both my companion and I felt, was probably one of the worst pizza we'd ever had. It was completely undercooked (again, see reference to chips above) and limp. Two of us couldn't finish it and left about a third of it uneaten.

On it went and the next morning we had breakfast and it was very good despite the inquisition to see if we'd reserved it. We decided to go on the tour of the city on the open top bus taking in the Titanic exhibition on the way. The people at reception were excellent and organised the bus for us and we had great craic with the two of them while we waited. We got a coffee to go and it was served with a smile by the girl who served us.

A matter of annoyance though was the beautiful water feature at the front of the hotel. Plastic bags bottles and a lot of rubbish began to accumulate and for the two days we were there sat in it apparently unnoticed by the hotel staff. What should have been a feature had become an eyesore.

Both mornings for breakfast the staff seemed to have some issue with finding our details and after a minor inquisition we got to our meal. This happened on both mornings.

Next night we might have stayed and had something either in the bar or in our room but our experience ensured that wouldn't happen. We went in to town for a pizza in Pizza Express.

Overall our experience in this hotel was a negative one despite some of the staff who were excellent.

Wouldn't stay again here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Really
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am extremely disappointed to hear of your experience, it is certainly not how we aim to run our operation and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Would you be so kind as to contact me direct at iain.mackenzie@radissonblu.com, so that I can get further details from you and rectify this accordingly. We take feedback like this very seriously and I appreciate you informing us of these issues.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We spend most of our family vacations in North American hotels with mediocre service and terrible breakfast. We were so pleasantly surprised by the amazing service provided by the staff at Radisson Blu in Belfast. We were checked in by the lovely Steven. Our room was perfect but we needed more drawer space. Perhaps it was the room type we chose. We had our breakfast in the hotel. My husband and daughter were still sleeping so I asked if I could bring it up. The girls went out of their way to help me get plates ready and gave me a whole pot of coffee. (I can’t remember one girls name but the other was Sheila). We misunderstood what time breakfast ended one morning so we missed it. We asked Steven where we could go for breakfast since we missed the cut off and he was having none of it. He went to the ladies in the back and asked them to bring out breakfast for us, which they were more than happy to do. WOW! You just can’t ask for better service than that. Thank you to the lovely ladies at Gasworks for treating us like family and the hotel staff for being so so amazing!!! We will be back for sure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments, regarding your recent stay at the hotel. We are delighted our team made such a positive impact during your stay especially Stephen & Sheila I will pass on your kind remarks.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu in the future!