“budget accomodation with a smile”

All Seasons Guest House
Ranked #13 of 48 Belfast B&B and Inns
london
“budget accomodation with a smile”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My sister and I were going to the mtv open air concert and last minute decided to stay over in belfast, all the hotel s were charging ridiculous last minute prices and we knew we'd be up too early to even enjoy breakfast as I was catching an early flight for work the next day and she also had an early work start..
The accomodation charge was a reasonable £45 for the room/apartment incl breakfast for us both. We asked for fruit or cereal given our early departure but were provided a choice of cereals and bread jam and drinks etc - very kind indeed. the rooms were warm clean and whilst they were basic in design we hadnt paid for contemporary grandeur so that was as expected.
The accomodation was a living room which could probably house a sofa bed if a family was staying.
The city centre is approx 30min walk from guest house or you can get buses [ 9a,b, or c] every 10 mins.
If you are fussy or spend quite a bit of time in the accomodation this is probably not your best bet.
But ifIike me you just want somewhere to lay your head an are wanting to save a few pennies but still enjoy a decent standard of accomodation book .

Room Tip: i stayed in te self contained flat - note the bedroom has no window but this is a spacious place
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Polish first
North Ayrshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 February 2012

good location on lisburn rd, only 30min walk into city centre. very welcoming & great breakfast

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 December 2011

What can I say? Best experience I've ever had staying in a Bed and Breakfast (or hotel for that matter). I arrived on a Sunday afternoon, having never been to Belfast before I was very nervous, not least because I had an interview the next day at Queen's University of Belfast. Everyone in Belfast is friendly but in this B&B the owner and the staff really take care of you, I was so grateful. I'm so glad I picked this place. I stayed in a single room; Room number 1. It was stunning, I was so happy, for only £30 I was expecting the worst, but I couldn't have asked for anything nicer. Best value for money B&B in Belfast. The WI-FI internet was fantastic and very quick, no loss of signal at all. I knew I'd be studying all night before the interview so that was a concern for me. The owner knew I had an interview the next day so he picked a nice and quiet room for me, which was very thoughtful. The room was large, spacious and warm (even in December), but because I'm always cold so I put on the heater in the room which kept it very toasty. I wasn't expecting there to be a heater which was another nice surprise. The lighting was great, excellent for studying. Large comfortable double bed with immaculate sheets.There was a television, a large full length mirror, vanity table with mirror, Kettle, copious tea, coffee and milk that you can help yourself to. Lots of closet space to hang clothes. The room was absolutely spotless, and so was the bathroom. The bathroom had an excellent power shower, top of the range. The bathroom may have been small for some, but for me it was perfect. The breakfast was also great; a continental breakfast with plenty of choice in cereals. I'm a vegetarian and a simple eater, but I loved the tea and toast the kind staff member prepared for me. There was absolutely no noise of disturbance at any point in the day or night. The owner was so accommodating; he kindly let me leave my stuff downstairs whilst I was at my interview, so I didn't have to carry a huge bag of clothe to my interview. At 11 am the next day he didn't rush me or kick me out, I was a few minutes late leaving because I was still preparing for my interview but he was very kind and helped me take my stuff downstairs as well and ordering me a taxi to my interview. He even offered me an Umbrella because it was raining! That took a lot of pressure off me. Not a lot of people would do all that for someone. The location of the B&B is fantastic, very central, only about 15 minutes away from the City Airport and about 10 minutes from Queen's University of Belfast. I'd recommend it to any student visiting the University for an interview or open day. The location is great to, Lisburn road is huge! A major road with plenty of shops, cafe's and restaurants that are open past 10pm even on a Sunday evening, and when I say plenty, I mean plenty, so much choice just as you step out of the door. So no need to worry about finding dinner. All in all it was a fantastic trip made all the better by the owner and the staff. Like others I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Room Tip: I stayed in a single room; room number 1. The owner was so KIND! He knew I had an interview the next...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
ireland
Reviewed 20 September 2011

i booked a party of nine who stayed in belfast overnight . They were all complimentary about the location and the breakfast. No hesitation in recommending it

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
France
Reviewed 17 August 2011

The room was quite big, breakfast was nice, the location was good.
We would not have stayed longer but for few days it is ok.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2011

You won't find a better value for accommodation in Belfast. Located a short walk or quick bus /cab ride From the city centre yet so you have the benefit of quick and easy access without the noise of being downtown. Superbly hospitable service, nice breakfast, coffee and tea in your room. There are a number of nice restaurants and cages just a few steps outside your door, and the Lisburn Road is THE best place to live or stay in Belfast. VERY VERY safe area (and city for that matter). Comfortable beds, modern showers with great water pressure, overall clean and comfy place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 7 August 2011

For our two day trip to Belfast, I booked a triple and double room at All Seasons because it was the only affordable place with available rooms for five. When we arrived, Theo told us that we would be taking the small apartment in front of the guesthouse and then our parents could stay in the room upstairs. That was no problem for us.
The rooms and bathrooms were clean, and the staff was accommodating. Breakfast was great! I was surprised by how good it was considering the price we paid.

Its location is very ideal being located on Lisburn Road where there are LOTS of cafes, restaurants and bars nearby. However, if you'd like to go to the city centre, I recommend taking the bus and NOT walk. We learned that the hard way.

Theo, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. He was chatty and made us feel welcome. On our last day in Belfast, we were supposed to leave early to join the Paddywagon tour to Giant's Causeway. We had booked and confirmed our places with the tour the day before but for some reason, on the day that we were supposed to go.. it turned out that we were not included on the list and there were not enough places to put us in. Theo spoke with the Paddywagon staff and booked us on a different tour company to Giant's Causeway. We are really glad that Theo was there to help us and we were still able to join the tour considering the circumstances! Thanks Theo!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family