“Nice but expensive.”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Me and my friend went here yesterday for lunch. Still alot of work to be done inside and around the place but overall its looking good. We both had a very nice meal here, my friend had the Chicken Ceaser Salad and I had the Stew. The stew was £6.95 which I found very pricey for the size of the bowl you got, but it was nice. You can get a side with it but really what kind of side would you want with Stew?! My friend got Garlic Fries as her side and for £2.95, you didn't get very much of a portion. When we were there, two different waitresses messed up two different orders for two different tables. Personally I feel if this place wants to take of then they need to think carefully about their staff and make sure they are taking orders correctly and not forgetting things people have asked for. Also, pricewise it is quite dear for food. Okay you get a side with it but it definitely isn't worth the £2.95. Hopefully the managers will come onto this website and act on the things that people have criticised.

1  Thank Megan O

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I had the burger in the bar. It was excellent quality. £7 for a very tasty homemade burger with a very good portion of fries. It was all very good quality and well cooked. Ill definitely be back.

1  Thank staceygibson83
Reviewed 29 October 2013

waited for menu to my email address that I gave as was plann n to book for 6people.

never sent menu to me for a new place to open the serbice should be better.

waited over 10