“Fresh”

Ranked #727 of 1,052 Restaurants in Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fresh”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy this place for a feed,its cheap and had a wide variety of food ,i actuqlly go for the steak wrap,or the kids nugget meal with is substantial for dinner,wish the staff smiled a bit more but hey ho the food makes up for it

• Visited March 2014

“Superb”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Best chicken GOUGONS in Belfast,maybe even the north.. If I had one criticism it would be the gigantic portions.

• Visited February 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Extremely late, no apology”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Ordered takeaway from here, the woman on the phone said 10 minutes.

50 minutes later I'm ringing to cancel when it arrives. No apology from the woman on the phone.

Why do I pay £1.50 delivery? So they can take nearly an hour to show up?

Another time I'd ordered in the takeaway. The woman on the till didn't call out my order number. I asked her what had happened after a while and she told me that she had called it out. Then tried to wrap up the now freezing order for me to take.

I told her I wanted a refund and she started to argue with me. Eventually, she practically threw the money into my hand, without a word. When I checked it was under by about £1.

Awful customer service, probably due to a stupid system. If you come in and order a small chip and someone in front of you has made an order for 20 people, the massive order will be completed before they take the 30 seconds to fill a bag of chips.

Also no apologies or anything when people are unhappy with the service.

Avoid. Botanic has much nicer takeaways with nicer staff.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank John B
Ware, United Kingdom
“A really tasty treat”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Good recommendation by the Tara Lodge the fish and chips were very tasty and freshly cooked to order. Excellent value for money and as with other places visited staff very friendly and always want to engage in conversation sharing experiences and making recommendations of things to do.

Visited February 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Not bad, had better though”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Popped in here during a few days in belfast. It was basically just fish and chips, not too cheap and a little greasy for my taste. The place looks lovely from the outside though, and enough to entice me in at the time. It does, however, do exactly what it says on the tin

• Visited December 2013