“Can't wait to go back”
Review of Howard Street

Howard Street
Ranked #11 of 1,047 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish, European, British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Had a meal here last night and everything was wonderful. The restaurant has a great atmosphere the service was impeccable nothing was too much trouble for the staff our waiter Daniel had a great sense of humour. The food was absolutely delicious and I can't wait to go back.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mairead J

• Korean first
“Good food but just OK”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Had a good meal - service was slow and the place was very noisy. No reason not to go back except there are better places to go to.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Alistair-Ngaire
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
“Superb food and Great Service”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband and I first tried this restaurant out a couple of months ago because of the reviews from Trip Advisor and we were delighted with the quality of food and the warm and friendly service. We went again on Wednesday night and if anything the food was even better. Both times we have eaten from the early bird menu and what I appreciated was the size of the portions which were very generous with no real need of sides even though we did have some extra veg. A number of restaurants offer a set menu but the portions are very small and bear little resemblance to the a la carte which in my opinion is a bit of a cheat.
Even though we have been early on both occasions the restaurant was busy and had a great atmosphere. This is definitely worth trying and is extremely reasonable if you go for the set meal. My only suggestion is maybe you should change the set menu more frequently, this is always a good way to test potential new dishes.

• Visited February 2014
northampton
“Oh why did we not have more time”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

First time to this restaurant. We were visiting Belfast and just as we were leaving our hotel to go to this restaurant old friends whom we had not seen in a long time phoned to say they were on their way into town to meet us. so it was into this restaurant and quickly out again. The young man serving us was excellent and ensured we were finished in time. The food was everything that has been said about it in previous reviews. The atmosphere was great and although it was mid-week the place was buzzing. It is just a pity we did not have the time to sit back and enjoy everything about this place. We will defiantly be back on our next visit.

• Visited February 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great food in a relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My first visit to Howard Street will not be my last! The chicken liver parfait with crispy chicken skin was a delight to the taste buds, and my main of pork belly with black pudding and crispy champ cake was utterly delicious. My dining companions were equally impressed with their choices. The service was efficient, and on a chilly February Tuesday evening, the restaurant was buzzing. Keep up the good work, guys. I'm looking forward to working my way through your menu!

Visited February 2014