“Best meal out in a while”
Review of Howard Street

Howard Street
Ranked #13 of 1,052 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Northern Ireland
“Best meal out in a while”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I recently fined here. Our table was available early and we were able to have a drink before dinner. I wasn't overly enamoured by the cocktail list and the one that I chose with basil was just ok. The food however was beautiful. I had Stilton fritters which were delicious and well presented. My husband's chilli beef was really tasty. The beef was moist and full of flavour. Our duck and steak mains were well cooked and full of flavour. In hindsight a side order would've been good as there weren't many other accompaniments but we still enjoyed the flavour combinations of what was there. The rhubarb creme brûlée was lovely as were our coffees. We really enjoyed our meal and will definitely return.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
“Pre Theatre Delight”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Visited this restaurant for the first time on Thursday 31st July 2014. From the moment we arrived the staff were attentive , pleasant and always available. The decor is has an old and quirky Belfast look. As for the food it was delightful, our steaks, cooked to perfection and the accompanying sides were perfect as was the apple crumble dessert.thoroughly recommend a visit and will be back soon.

• Visited July 2014
London
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I would definitely recommend this restaurant, but you need to make a reservation as it's so popular. The food is excellent and service friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best Meal in Belfast”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved the evening me and my Boyfriend had at Howard Street. Atmosphere and food are first class. And the cocktails are something too. Can not wait to return.

Antrim, United Kingdom
“Absolutely first rate food!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We called in off the street on a Saturday teatime. Thankfully they could accommodate us, albeit on stools at the window overlooking Howard Street...best seat in the house!!!! People watching and great food and wine are a good combination!

The service from the 2 guys who served us was top notch...friendly, helpful and chatty!

We opted for the pre theatre menu @£15.95 pp for 2 courses.

Starters of Chicken Parfait & Fish Cake in Thai green curry were delicious.

2 Rib eye steaks followed (£5 supplement pp) and in all seriousness I don't know if I have ever had a better steak!! The chips and onion rings were also perfection!

Look forward to returning in the near future!

Well done Howard Street!