“Amazing night out”

Ranked #64 of 87 Nightlife in Belfast
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing night out”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have just had a flick though some comments about Kremlin and how low people out there are putting the club down. And to be honest its not true! The place is clean and tidy! They always have people running about cleaning with mops and making sure the place is kept up to high standards! The door/bar staff are lovely they make u feel very welcome to the Club. The music is brilliant and they have good offers through out the week. The only faults i would have is the toilets are a bit dark and the price at times is a bit high! But apart from that i can make sure use will have an amazing night at Kremlin! A night out is only what u make it. But Kremlin give you that good night :) the place is pumpin!!! BRING BACK THE BLACK KREMLIN CUPS.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank NatalieC1005

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night out! During the week especially!!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I must say I've read comments on this about the Kremlin being unclean and rude bar/front door staff! this is rubbish, bar staff are lovely and also the front door staff r too! I love the place! Ok the only thing i have about it is £10 in after 12 on a saturday night! But apart from that, there is never fights in it, everyone is friendly, music is always excellent/pumping and during the week cheap drink which is always the best! So yeah if you have never been definitely give it a go! I can sure you will have a great night and will always meet new people as every1 talks to every1! :)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank RachaelL000
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Couldnt even pay me to go here”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

This place has really went to the dumps over the years, outragous door and bar prices. Althought reading other reviews about the door team i have to say i have never had a problem with them but i do know a few friends that have been turned away as they wernt "regulars". The club itsslf is soo dated and could do with a major revamp as im sure its not short of cash from the outrageous prices. The bar and floor staff are down right rude and think they cant just walk right through you. The most postive thing i can say about here is that the DJ kristain Nairn plays some of the best music and remixes i have heard in any belfast nightclub other than that id advise you to rethink your night out

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Whouston112
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rude, unprofessional front door staff and don't bother if you don't go every week!!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My friends and I have always had a great experience at union street, kremlins sister bar. Staff in the bar are very friendly. Kremlin on the other had is on an entirely different page. I've never met door staff so rude on my entire life! Extremely unwelcoming and does not portray a good picture for the gay community. If you look like the stereotypical lesbian or gay man then that's great other wise it's just a waste of time. I have never felt so unwelcome and descrimated against in all my life. They pride themselves on supporting the gay community, but they do this only on their own terms! I do not have time every week to waste money on alcohol and terrible service, so therefore I would not be there definition off a 'regular' but I do enjoy times I do let my hair down. I can guarantee they will no longer have my friends and I custom. I feel extremely annoyed I was treated so badly!!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Conlonc4
Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I can see some of the reviews about the locals thing and was confused . I am not from Belfast and have to say the door staff have not being rude at all , the girls that do the door are actually really nice when you chat with them especially the lady with short blond hair she's really cool . The lady with the tattoos is just quiet and not very chatty , nothing to do with her being rude , she isn't at all , and has not being rude to me or any of my friends, It is very clean when it is opened and of course like everywhere else gets dirty during the night because of the drunken customers lol . I really like it because its not OTT like other places and people are just enjoying themselves . I love this place , the staff are not rude and they have great promos , and the music is fantastic , I surprised to see so many bad reviews when every time I am there people are having a ball. Don't let them put you off and judge for yourself its well worth a visit ..

Visited August 2013