“It's ok” 3 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“It's ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Came here for a night out on Easter Sunday, was very busy. The place was ok, seemed to have lots of drunk people though who were still getting served whilst being off their face. As a gay bar there did seem to be far too many fag hags. But I'll go again when next over.

Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Sunday night drinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I reside in London where clubs and the scene is huge and varied. I visited Kremlin and I have read the previous reviews. Not sure what the other people want but its a late gay bar/club that servers' drink. It ticks the boxes for me. Will return.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank apnrboys
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awful ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Would not recommend, just awful. Very expensive not with it
I'm not sue how else to discribe it apart from over priced he'll hold

2 Thank Martin M
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very let down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was "greeted" at the door by a very rude man who would not let me in as I was "too drunk" even though I have not taken a drink of alcohol in years! In my opinion it's because of how i look to the eye (won't get in to detail). There were people stumbling up to the door who were visibly under the influence of alcohol who must have been "regulars", who were being let in. This club is horrible, there are other bars and clubs in belfast which will be welcoming and not make you feel like you are worthless cos of the way you look.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Seangman
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“i hope that the honor can see that”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

we are from italy ,we were 3 guys and 1 girls on Saturday night[ 29th marsh 2014] , they didn't let us get in as we not a regular costumers. it was a girl there she said that she is the manager ,she was very rude and racist. my name is Rio
and im a club manager in rimini [Italy] , i hope that the honor see my review.

Visited March 2014