“Excellent B&B”
Review of Greenmount B&B

Greenmount B&B
Ranked #15 of 52 Belfast B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We called in the evening, just arriving in Belfast with no reservations or knowledge of the area. Vivian was so kind & welcoming to us, meeting us after hours & giving us a clean, comfortable place to rest for the night (as well as some tea & a very nice chat). For the cost - I can't imagine a better place to stay. Thanks so much to Vivian for the hospitality. Greenmount is a wonderful B&B I would definitely stay at again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Brilliant place to stay and Vivian was there to welcome us. Rooms lovely and clean & comfortable. Tea/coffee anytime of the day or night. Very handy for the Westwood shopping centre & the Kennedy Centre opposite. Even called me when I left my passports.. Thanks for helping to make our trip memorable

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Great place to stay in Belfast with a fabulous host. Very easy access to public transport if you don't want to drive in the city and good access from the motorway if you are driving. Buy a day ticket if you want to use the bus service - you will get one from the driver.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Paddy M
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Vivian and Theresa couldn't do enough for us-Vivian was away when we arrived but took the trouble to arrange tours etc for us from London. The rooms were spotless and the breakfast lovely- and you could access the kitchen all day. They were so warm and welcoming that we would recommend Greenmount without hesitation to anyone visiting Belfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
vivian_martin, Owner at Greenmount B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Hi Jim

I am delighted you felt so welcome in my home and took the time to write a review. Always appreciate guests do have many stops on their travels and writing takes time and effort.

We are delighted to be able to meet such wonderful guests who are excited about their visit. You guys were so eager to experience more of the cultural themes, tours, trips we are thrilled to reciprocate with information and guidance.

Labhaoise, your partner's daughter, certainly did her research from Australia for your trip so I felt well acquainted with you before your arrival.

Was very happy I got back from London, although late in the evening before you left, to meet you both in person and chat about your trip.

Would be very happy if you could send me one pic of your trip so I can add you guys to my Guest Album on Facebook.

I thank you both for your recommendation and as you said, YOU'LL BE BACK!!! So, hopefully we can catch up more then.

Kindest and warmest from Theresa and myself.

Vivian

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I have stayed at Greenmount repeatedly, and every time I feel completely at home. Vivian and Karen are consistently friendly, welcoming and helpful. The B&B is clean and relaxed, with Falls Park, a shopping center and pub nearby. As others have said, the breakfast selection is very good. I wholeheartedly recommend staying here on your next trip to Belfast, as I will do as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Claudia_ZH_CH
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Having searched in vain for anywhere in the city itself, we were told of this B&B which is just 10mins from the city centre (8pounds in taxi)
vivian is very friendly and Suzanne too. We got room 3 which is the front room downstairs, clean double bedroom, tv and small bathroom, but its all we needed for the one night. Breakfast is continental in kitchen which you make yourself, so very relaxed feeling.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaelicKaz
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I have visited Belfast on a number of occasions in recent years, and always return to Greenmount B&B for its warm welcome, relaxed atmosphere, clean facilities and value for money. Vivian and staff and are the finest of hosts, and always bend over backwards to help their guests.

I just love staying at this B&B and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo