“Some of the friendliest people in Northern Ireland”
Review of Springfield B&B

Springfield B&B
Ranked #21 of 48 Belfast B&B and Inns
London
“Some of the friendliest people in Northern Ireland”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Wonderful little place with great amenities for very little! The owner and his wife were extremely helpful - he called all over to help me find my next place to stay after my booking was messed up by an online booking site, and then he even personally drove me to my next location so I wouldn't have to traipse around with luggage or find a cab.
Wonderful all-you-can-eat breakfast as well!
Highly recommended for its clean rooms, great people, and good food.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Kevin and his wife are very nice, gave me a lot of help. I lived in a room with a skylight, pretty lovely like a fary tale. Breakfast is awsome, I like the potato bread, it makes me feel like home.

Room Tip: Room with skylight is pretty good, breeze can calm me down and help into sleep
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 10 March 2012

This bed & breakfast is very nice. The best part is the hospitality of the owner and his wife. They were willing to help in any way they could and gave us excellent sightseeing information.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2012

This was my 2nd stay at the Springfield b&b and it was every bit as enjoyable as my first, the welcome I received on my arrival was made me feel like I was a returning friend kevin is a perfect host and Belfast just gets better I highly recommend Springfield b&b and the north of ireland

• Stayed December 2011
North Olmsted, Ohio
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I was traveling through the UK and Ireland this summer via motorcycle. I wanted to stay a few nights in Belfast before heading to Scotland. My Garmin brought this up as one of the selections for lodging in Belfast. The owner was concerned about parking my motorcycle on the street and helped me to stow it elsewhere. The rooms were nice and clean and the breakfast was great. I was tent camping but the weather didn't always cooperate. The place is reasonably priced and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Betathalpenpal
liverpool
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Stayed at the Springfield B&B for two nights. The room was very comfortable, clean & quiet. The owner Brian was a great person to deal with. Very friendly and easy to get on with. Brian arranged a taxi to / from the airport and the rates were excellent. This is a great area for a base to stay. Only a few minutes into town by blackcab ( about £1.40 per person ) or a fifteen minute walk. Maddens bar is a must if you like Irish Trad music and the Failte restaurant ( Falls Road ) around the corner from the Springfield B&B does great food with reasonable prices.
Would recommend to my friends

Room Tip: Number four was the room i stayed in and it was very comfortable and quiet
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank weymann
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 October 2011

A great location in Belfast, just off falls road. Great pub with even better craic right over the road. Great chippy also, again just over the road. Kevin is a great host and very knowledgeable. Cheers for having me Kevin.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo