“fantastic!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boulder World

Boulder World
Ranked #7 of 33 Fun & Games in Belfast
More attraction details
Owner description: N. Irelands most exciting and largest Indoor Climbing venue. We're proud to host National competitions and still provide an intriguing vertical play ground for the whole family. Our expert coaches look after you whether you want to try climbing for the first time, what to improve or have a night out with friends. We run Birthday Parties and Kids Club are available at weekend and holidays.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Had a 2 hour session at boulder world which included induction and shoe hire. Really suprised myself with what i could actually do. Had a fantastic time and actually can't wait to go back. Staff are very friendly and you are able to grab a coffee after climbing. Also a very good workout. Definately would recommend boulder.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Leeanne M
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback !
Really glad you had a good time !

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Superb all round. Give it a try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My husband surprised me & our 2 kids (5.5 & 11.5 years) to a 2 hour session at Boulder World, Belfast. This included climbing shoes & tuition.
I arranged our session for Sunday at 12, & arrived appropriately dressed in comfortable stretchy sports gear. I was expecting one of those climbing walls kids go ape for at fairs. But what I saw was awesome! ! Floor to ceiling & wall to angled wall climbing surfaces! Even upside-down surfaces!
There were colour coded hand and foot holds graded blue to black ('easy' to hard). I mainly stuck to blue and green, but to be honest I wasn't fussy, I took advantage of anything within my short reach!
Now I was in a group with 2 young teens & my kids. And I had a blast!
I really surprised myself. I totally enjoyed it! I got to the top of some walls; and I crept across walls; I even hang upside-down but lacked the strength/skill to push/pull myself up.
And not a harness in sight!
Yes my hands ached - I should have removed my rings and cut my nails beforehand. And the next day I could hardly lift my arms!
But I seriously cannot wait to go again!
It certainly is a novel and fantastic way to exercise the whole body and not even notice it! I certainly got my pulse up, a good sweat, and stretched away for nearly 2 hours!
And both of my kids enjoyed it too! There were walls available for all ages and abilities.
Highly recommended.
Staff I met were very friendly and so enthusiastic and encouraging no matter what your level of experience.
My son is considering it as a venue for a birthday experience with some friends.
It's wonderful that Belfast has this!

3 Thank Roslyn T
Hi,
Thanks for you detailed positive feedback!
So glad you all enjoyed yourself.
Ps. Good pain is good !

Lisburn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I go to boulder world regularly now, it's really good fun and great exercise. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Let's not forget about the coffee, it's really good!

1 Thank PhilL1111
Hi,
Thanks for you feedback !
Hope your enjoying the new climbs!