I stayed at this hotel on valentines night and the night after. It was me and my boyfriend, we just wanted a break away and we decided we wanted to do something for valentines day so we did this. This is a brilliant place to stay. The staff are absolutely lovely, the bedroom was modern and clean, and the bed's where very comfortable. And there is no noise at all. I was super pleased with my stay, both me and my boyfriend. So i would advise you if your thinking of stayin in the Premier Inn, That you defintly do because it will be worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the city that inspired Gulliver's Travels. A stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Alfred Street puts you just a small step away from some big attractions, not to mention all the delights of a twenty-first century shopping centre. And if you're here on business, we'll make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Track down the Titanic story to its source. Or make tracks to some of the biggest names on the high street - don't miss the continental market if you're here over Christmas. There's nightlife that'll make your day, and everything from an interactive science museum to a candy factory. Don't fill up on too many sweets though, there's good food waiting for you at our restaurant, and comfy beds in every room. Transport and local information: Belfast Zoo Belfast Convention Centre 0.5 mile Botanic Gardens 0.5 mile Belfast City Airport 4 miles Europa Bus and Train Station 1 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Premier Inn and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast