“Does what it says in the tin”

Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This was a one night stop in Belfast for a concert. Room was standard Premier Inn, clean and the bed was comfortable. Due to the unseasonal weather the air con was most welcome. Staff were excellent and helpful despite the hotel being very busy. Location good would stay again if in Belfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (2,963)

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Great value for money, great night sleep and friendly staff
The location was very handy and we couldn't hear any noise for the city
Staff offered advice on parking and means of travel for our stay!
Great place

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mariamc337
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I have stayed here on two occasions, one in 2011 and one in 2013. Both times I have been overwhelmed by the friendliness of the staff and the customer service.

We were given help with tourist information that relied on the personal knowledge of the staff, which we found to be accurate and a nice touch to our stay.

We have eaten in their restaurant, "Thyme" and the value for money was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend eating in a Premier Inn Hotel Restaurant again in the future.

I will definitely stay in this hotel again if I were to stay in Belfast again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thewithers1
Reviewed 18 July 2013

stayed here a night before we flew out of belfast ,firstly found it easy to find ,as soon as we went in you could see how clean it is ,staff on the desk where friendly and helpful ,the room was clean and bathroom spotless
we had dinner here the food was tasty and reasonable priced

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kerry s
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I found myself needing somewhere to stay for 1 night whilst in Belfast and luckily found this hotel. Upon entering the building the cleanliness is spot on and they layout of the reception and bar area is welcoming. The receptionist was very polite and helpful and very quickly got me a room, which was on the 7th floor. The lifts to the floors are very reliable and again are very clean. The room itself was great, very clean and well presented, as was the ensuite. The 2 great things about the room for me was the cooler/heater unit, as it was a very hot day (approx 30* C), so the cooler was brilliant to have on. The other thing was the 40" LCD television with freeview on the wall as I was staying on my own and was in the room most of the evening. I did have a few drinks from the bar and all of the staff that served me were very friendly, polite and helpful. I didn't eat as I wasn't too hungry, but heard several guests talking about how the food was very good and the staff serving were excellent. I will be making more trips to Belfast in the future and will be booking myself into this hotel each time as long as they have the availibilty.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the chapel on a floor as high as possible for views across to east Belfast and...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Darren W
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Premier inn itself was very nice & very clean! BUT the heat in the room was insane very uncomfortable nights sleep but other than that it is great! One thing I will suggest to premier inn is to reduce the breakfast price drastically...in a recession people don't want to pay over £8 for a breakfast buffet or not I suggest to anyone staying walk 5mins to the jd wetherspoons & get a full fry & tea for £3.99 point I'm making is if premier inn reduced its breakfast price I would eat in it but until they do I won't be! Great location to city centre!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank sunshine1338
Reviewed 15 July 2013

excellent bonita the receptionist was so helpfull and good with kids
will be booking for next year and recommend food in resteraunt breakfast very good first time iv not heard noise from other rooms very quiet hotel

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo