Good location, staff were chatty and very helpful. Unfortunately we were put in a room that didn't exist (719 - no such room - ends at 718 LOL) problems with the reception computer, drunk set off the fire alarm at 1.30am so the entire hotel was evacuated but this was done extremely well and the staff were very apologetic. We still feel that the Premier Inn do the best breakfast .... EVER!! Unfortunately their evening food isn't up to standard. Overall you can't beat a Premier and this one is a good one!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the city that inspired Gulliver's Travels. A stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Alfred Street puts you just a small step away from some big attractions, not to mention all the delights of a twenty-first century shopping centre. And if you're here on business, we'll make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Track down the Titanic story to its source. Or make tracks to some of the biggest names on the high street - don't miss the continental market if you're here over Christmas. There's nightlife that'll make your day, and everything from an interactive science museum to a candy factory. Don't fill up on too many sweets though, there's good food waiting for you at our restaurant, and comfy beds in every room. Transport and local information: Belfast Zoo Belfast Convention Centre 0.5 mile Botanic Gardens 0.5 mile Belfast City Airport 4 miles Europa Bus and Train Station 1 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast