Visited Belfast and stayed here for two nights. It is very central, only minutes from the City Hall and numerous buses stop nearby. From Belfast city (George Best) airport ot only takes about 10 mins. The room was fine, a large double and standard single bed, good bathroom with bath and shower and plenty of towels. Very clean no complaints there. It is close to two shopping malls, various bars and eating places. I would recommend it if visiting Belfast for the ease of getting about the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the city that inspired Gulliver's Travels. A stay at Premier Inn Hotel Belfast Alfred Street puts you just a small step away from some big attractions, not to mention all the delights of a twenty-first century shopping centre. And if you're here on business, we'll make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Track down the Titanic story to its source. Or make tracks to some of the biggest names on the high street - don't miss the continental market if you're here over Christmas. There's nightlife that'll make your day, and everything from an interactive science museum to a candy factory. Don't fill up on too many sweets though, there's good food waiting for you at our restaurant, and comfy beds in every room. Transport and local information: Belfast Zoo Belfast Convention Centre 0.5 mile Botanic Gardens 0.5 mile Belfast City Airport 4 miles Europa Bus and Train Station 1 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Alfred St Hotel Belfast
- Premier Travel Inn Belfast