3,189 results
All reviewsfire stationcity centremeal dealall you can eatquiet streetfamily roomcar parkwithin walking distanceeuropa bus stationbudget hotelroom was spotlessshort breakfew minutes walkexcellent hotelexcellent staystayed here for nightsgood nights sleep
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We arrived at the Premier Inn to be greeted by the duty manager Tristran who was in the restaurant on both nights when we were dining there.I was impressed with his organisational skills and work ethic.
The hotel was quiet, the food was very good , the room was clean and we were ideally situated for were we were visiting.A very pleasurable experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Eoin Q, Manager at Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I have passed all your incredibly complementary comments onto Tristan and my team, they are happy to hear that they contributed to making your stay with us as easy and as comfortable as possible.

Again thank you for your review and we hope to see you back again with us in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived early at 10.15AM and asked if I could drop off my bags so I didn't have to carry them around for a few hours until I could check in. Surprisingly the lad on reception had a look on the computer and said he could check me in there and then which was extremely helpful knowing my bags were all safe in my room. Dinner service was busy but all the food was of a very good standard. Overall my visit was excellent at this Premier Inn.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. I am delighted to hear that my reception team where accommodating on arrival and that you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Premier Inn, Alfred Street.

Thank you again for your lovely review and we hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

3 night trip from Wales for 8 people to celebrate a 50th birthday. Upon arrival we were greeted with what can only be explained as the best greeting I have ever experienced in a hotel from the one and only Bonita. Her energy, quick wit and attention to detail gave this
trip the perfect start and set the tone for the days to come - a real asset to the hotel. Bonita's partner in crime was the kind and attentive Aaron who made up the perfect duo. Our rooms were spotless and the breakfasts were great. We were given a first class service from the FOH team for local information, tours, taxis and advice on where to go and when. Will definitely be returning!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Wow! what an incredible review, its always great to hear such kind and complementary feedback from our clientele. I am so pleased to hear Bonita and Aaron both contributed to making your stay with us so enjoyable, I will ensure the relay all you're incredibly complimentary comments onto to both of them they will be delighted!

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

First time in premier inn. Really can't say a bad word about the place. The staff was excellent ( help for looking after luggage, recommended places to visit, calling cabs....) really close to city centre (. 5 minutes walk to city hall)
Great buzz about the place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Wow! What a great review our hotel and I am pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your first time staying with us. I am also please to hear you found my team helpful and accommodating throughout your stay, I will ensure my team hear all your excellent compliments they will be delighted!

Again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Marion with the crazy hair was so helpful also Geraldine and the male staff - especially the dark haired man who carried my breakfast as I had a walking stick - could not fault them
Food was well priced and arrived promptly although restaurant closes early
Overall the customer service impressed me most

Room Tip: Avoid first floor - noisy with family rooms and not very clean - bin not emptied for the three days I was there
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased you had such an enjoyable stay with us and that you found our team so helpful especially Marion I will ensure they hear you're great comments.

Again thank you for your review of our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future.