“Very enjoyable night.”
Review of Nick's Warehouse - CLOSED

Nick's Warehouse
Price range: US$27 - US$34
Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning restaurant in the heart of Belfast's cultural district 'The Cathedral Quarter'. Celebrity chef Nick Price opened Nick's in 1989 and is still behind the stove today. Sourcing the best local produce from around the province, Nicks established itself as the doyenne of modern restaurants in Northern Ireland.
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Good food and good wine list. A bit over heated and a bit overpriced to be honest. Belfast definitely has better value dining experiences to offer.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We ate as a group of six upstairs. Staff were very accommodating and patient especially as we ate on a busy Saturday night. Food was well described by staff, expert opinions were given and we found no fault. Prices are good for quality of meal wine list worked very well too. We were early and given a table downstairs to wait at & we enjoyed watching the revelers pass by as we put our wine to the sword. All in all a great start to our evening.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

This is my favourite restaurant in Belfast - have been there few times now. We had only just arrived from Cork without a reservation on a Tuesday night and there wasn't a table. However they promised us one 40 mins later so we retired to The Duke of York (great pub just around the corner) and our table was ready when we arrived. Great atmosphere, innovative food, good friendly service.

1  Thank KenleyCorkIreland
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Warm welcome; attentive, professional service. Good range of options to suit all members of our party. Enjoyed my belly pork with apple jus and parsnip dauphinoise; shared a selection of sorbet for dessert - light and refreshing. would love to make a return visit.,

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Having heard recently that Nicks was closing in early July, I thought I would pay it a visit as I had always intended to go but never got around to it. When I entered the restaurant we were seated promptly at a table and presented with menus. Some of the staff were nice others were just plain surly and disinterested, maybe it's the fact they are closing soon and have lost interest. We ordered the bread and oils which where very nice. I ordered the Dexter burger which was fine but nothing special with bland fries served on the side. My wife ordered the fish quiche which she says was excellent. We found the lunch menu very limited. Nicks always had a great reputation and maybe I was expecting more but I couldn't get over enthused by it. We both ordered desserts which were very nice. It's a tale of 2 halfs some things were good but the service definately lacked by some of the staff which took away from the experience. Given that's I losing soon that will be my last meal there.

1  Thank Petertoto