“Excellent food & wonderful staff”
Review of Kitch Belfast

Kitch Belfast
Reserve with OpenTable
Kitch Belfast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,202 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Feeling the urge to try ' Something Different' then KITCH is the perfect location. Using the Best & Freshest, Locally Sourced Ingredients Designed & Served with Heart & Passion. Kick Back & Relax in KITCH
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We've returned to Kitch many times now always guaranteed to get great food and service even when they are flat out busy! Great selection of drinks and cocktails and there is definitely something in the menu for everyone. Manager is fantastic and couldn't do more for us- handled a large group booking professionally and made us feel very welcome. Love the small plates & sliders- never take these off your menu! The patatas bravas & wings are a must! Well done on a great service and atmosphere! Will definitely return and always a recommendation for when we have friends visiting Belfast!

1  Thank ATBC89

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Went here on Friday night with a friend for dinner. Will defiantly be back, the food was delicious and the staff were so friendly.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This is my first time to Kitch. I decided to go with a friend after reading many excellent reviews and I was not disappointed at all. The staff is friendly and the food is super tasty. I ordered the sliders for dinner and the cheesecake for the dessert. Both were presented very nicely and tasted like happiness. This definitely will not be my last time here. You should try it...

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Popped in here for lunch with a friend on a recent trip back home. We shared a selection of little plates from the menu. The vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options were abundant and our friendly waiter advised us on what was good and how exactly they made the vegetarian dishes vegan without compromising on taste.

The food was so tasty, the deep fried tofu was amazing and I would highly recommend the vegetable tempura.

We rounded it off with an espresso martini which was also very very good!

I'm looking forward to my next trip back to try their dinner menu!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Myself and my best friend went to Kitch for a catch up and bite to eat on a Monday evening. The service was fantastic with the waitress being extremely helpful, especially to my friend who eats gluten free. The waitress was able to go through the whole menu and explain to her the options available. When it came to our drinks order we asked the waiter if he could make us a mocktail as both of us were driving and assured us he would be able to whip up something.
The service was friendly and efficient and the food was lovely. We both got a main and dessert and were stuffed afterwards. The mocktail that was made for us was also stunning.
Despite being the last two in the place and it nearly being closing time we were not rushed at all and got two lollipops as we paid the bill.