“Fantastic stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Massive living room fir for a King & Queen
Real working fire in Living Room for those cold nights!
Downstairs bathroom and shower
Upstairs toilet.
Upstairs Bathroom, spotless with shower and basin.
Upstairs Bathroom, spotless with shower
Patio area with outdoor fire
seating to chill out on those summer nights
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Explorer7...
“A house of parts”
Reviewed 31 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We were a family group of 8 celebrating a 60th birthday over a weekend. Stunning sitting room, comfortable, spacious and relaxing. The kitchen is modern, fairly well equipped, but not enough dessert spoons for our group of 8, so we supplied our own. Mugs need to be replenished too. Dining space is good. The art work was interesting and I loved some of the sculptures. I shared the 3 bed room with my sister. It was cold and damp throughout the weekend, freezing in the morning. When we borrowed the mobile heater from another room, the socket didn’t work. Overall, the house was cold with the heating being switched on at 7pm, too late for a group returning from a long day out at Giants Causeway. Breakfast was also a cold affair. I’m not sure that our beds were fresh. There were several long strands of dark hair on my sheets which I found unpleasant. The lock was broken on the downstairs bathroom, resulting in my barging in on my sister in law while she was sitting on the toilet. The door also looked like it had been kicked in at some point. Hairdryers presented a problem. The one in my bedroom had a 2 pin plug which we were unable to use. The birthday girl, staying in the beautiful featured bedroom, complained that she was unable to hang up her party frock as her wardrobe was stuffed full of the owner’s clothes. Another sister found a used sanitary towel on top of a cupboard when she tried to put up party lights. Ugh! Overall, this house is presented as a luxurious house and, in appearance, some aspects are very attractive. We loved the open fire with lots of fuel. However, the house has not been properly cleaned or maintained. There needs to be a bit more love and money invested in its upkeep. I can see that a hen party group might be happy for a weekend, but our family group would have appreciated more attention to detail in terms of cleanliness and comfort.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
9 May 2018
Thank you Mairead for your review. I have purchased more dessert spoons and mugs. I cant for the life of me understand the rest of your review. You left me a glowing review in the guest book in the house and your brother wrote me 2 emails to thank me for a perfect week end and saying the house was fantastic. Breakfast is not provided when renting the house, i simply left you some items such as tea/coffee, cereals and breads to get you going. You had ample time and opportunity to message or call me if there was an issue. I certainly disagree with many of your views on this review. We have 213, 4-5 star reviews from another booking website. Again i am very confused.
Newry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

9 May 2018
Brilliant, thank you so much for coming to stay.
221tkane
Bonnybridge, United Kingdom
“Fabulous holiday home”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

11 ladies Spent Friday to Monday beautiful house with all mod cons
To Mark, your home is a credit to you
We all had a blast and made some wonderful memories

29 Mar 2017
Thank you Terri...it was so much fun to meet you all.
Really glad you liked Belfast and our house.
See you again I hope.
Mark
Jenny C
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent house!!”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

10 of us stayed here for my friends hen do and it was exactly what we wanted for our stay! The house was brilliant, amazing living room area and everywhere decorated lovely! Mark was a great host, the communication before we arrived was great and very helpful and when we arrived he helped with taxis, he had left 2 bottles of champagne and other essentials which was lovely. He gave us great recommendations of where to go and we all enjoyed Belfast! I would highly recommend staying here and we would love to return again!

7 Mar 2017
Thanks jenny....... it was a pleasure to help you guys whilst in Belfast. You left the house perfect. Come back any time. Best regards mark
Wander615...
“First class!!!”
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Absolutely beautiful house, it was clean and fresh. Stunning decor. mark was a brilliant help, had 2 bottles of wine on arrival, fire lit and beautiful candles burning. He organised taxis in and out of town also gave us a beautiful Chinese to eat at. Can't thank you enough, we will definitely be back.

12 Dec 2016
Thank you Emma. Great meeting you all. Look forward to meeting you again soon. Thanks Mark
lananick
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Really lovely house but needs TLC and a good clean !”
Reviewed 7 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

9 of us stayed for two night the end of may and Mark is a lovely man and very helpful and even left us two bottles of wine for our hen night. The house if gorgeous but unfortunately it is in serious need of a good clean and replacements all over !! Downstairs toilet was smelling of pee and had pee stains on the tiles round the bowl. There was mould everywhere in the house, both showers are covered in mould. Smoke alarms hanging off ceilings, speakers hanging off walls, holes in carpets and bad stains on carpets downstairs. Lovely new carpets in both upstairs bedrooms but wallpaper held on wall with blu tack. Every vertical blind held together with staples, they need renewed !

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Global596...
“Brilliant Stay!!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

11 girls headed over for hen do and the owner could not have been any nicer, loved the house and had an amazing stay!! The owner helped us organise taxis in and out of town and to the airport, had champagne on arrival and was helpful with any questions we had. The house was spacious and comfortable and we would definitely stay here again!!
Definitely 10/10:):)

4 Apr 2016
Thank you Ladies..... great to meet you all and so happy you all enjoyed the house!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing