“Superb”

Ranked #210 of 1,135 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$24 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Red Panda is Northern Ireland's leading Chinese Restaurant and has been since 1999. We provide an extensive and varied menu using local and international ingredients. Situated in the heart of Belfast, we offer elegant surroundings and professional service. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Huge Place, great food with large portions. Take the recomendations of the staff as they know there stuff.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We popped in here for a meal a few days ago around 6.30 in the evening.The staff were welcoming and got us seated quickly as they weren't busy when we arrived. We ordered deep fried tofu and chicken chow mien.The tofu was lovely but the chow mien wasn't very warm and we had to send it back to be reheated.This was disappointing as I would have thought the food would have been checked before leaving the kitchen.It was fine when it came back but it shouldn't have happened.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was working away on business and as a huge fan of Chinese food let me just say that this place had some of the best food I've ever had, especially the sizzling beef!
Staff were friendly and the service was excellent. Next time I am in Belfast this will be my first meal.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

This place is stinking there is food marks on the walls and stains of other things the food was horrible I got curry witch was dried up with some sort of skin layer on top from it sitting and tasted horrible so I couldn't eat it the prices in here are outrageous for the state of the place and food plus the staff in the place stand at front entrance watching every move you make makes you feel uncomfortable I wouldn't recommend this place to a dog never mind a human being. I have had better at KFC to which I think I'll stick with over this place. Unbelievable this place hasn't been shut down

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was the best Chinese meal we had ever had in a restaurant although quite pricey. The cocktails were not very good but tthatvwas not the reason for going there. I would definitely recommend a visit to anyone going to Belfast.