“breath taking”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$543.27*
and up
3-Day Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from...
Ranked #15 of 261 things to do in County Antrim
More attraction details
Owner description: An undeveloped, scenic stretch of road that passes along the nine Glens of Antrim.
Reviewed 10 May 2013

this is the most beautiful road I have ever been on. Much of it we walked as there was so much to explore. the villages are so lovely, Carnlough, Waterfoot beach, Cushendall, and the fantastivc Glenarriffe Forest Park

1  Thank valerie m
All reviews
"coast road"
in 11 reviews
"carrick a rede rope bridge"
in 11 reviews
in 3 reviews
"take pictures"
"tour bus"

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is the most beautiful drive I have ever seen. Gorgeous views at every turn. We went to the Giants' Highway, it was amazing. There are several small, quaint villages along the highway. Try not to miss this part of Northern Ireland! It is well worthwhile to visit.

1  Thank shimmy48
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Very pretty scenery, although would like to go back to see it without the snow on the tops! Nice drive and well-organised tour - even with the Cockney tour guide! A good way to see the coast and one of the glens if you've not got a car, and combine it with other attractions.

Just a word on coach tour choices: my boyfriend researched the options between tour companies and decided the more expensive one would be better. However, it appears that 3 or 4 different companies actually 'pool' all the tourists into 2 or 3 coaches, which cover the same itinerary, so there is no advatage in going for what looks like the better tour. This may not be the same in the summer (we went on Easter Sunday) but might be worth checking.

We also had some difficulties contacting the tour company to just check we were on their list. Despite a slightly vague response, we were picked up from our hotel at exactly the time stated.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

My friends and I rented a car to enhance our appreciation of this wonderful area. I've seen many coastlines but few can compare to this one in natural beauty. There are also some terrific stops along the way such as the Giant's Causeway.

3  Thank mfconnell
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Best enjoyed as a passenger as driving this road means you cannot fully appreciate the views. I have has many groups out on this road and they all love the journey. When I drink this long road, I find I have to stop and get out of the car many times to fully take in its beauty and the sea air. There are so many places to stop on the way as well with quaint little harbours and villages.

1  Thank SmilerBelfast