it's not only one of the nicest and most comfortable b&bs we stayed in, with all the small but very thoughtful things, Jennifer made our stay there just perfect! The food was very good and the rooms have everything one needs for a short stay. Also, it's very well situated and you can easily reach sights as the giant causeway or the Bushmills factory. Thanks again and we'll certainly visit again some time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on main road going towards Giants Causeway 12 to 15 min drive, and glens of Antrim. short walk to centre of town in one direction and also to beach,tennis courts and harbour in other direction. Free parking which is gated. Free Wi-Fi all rooms have tea and coffee facilities,32 inch flat screen TVs hairdryers. Guest lounge, and smoking area at rear of house. At J and J we offer good value and friendly accommodation ... more less
- Also Known As:
- j & j`s Hotel Ballycastle
- j And j`s Bed And Breakfast
- j & j`s b&b
- J & J's Bed And Breakfast Ballycastle, Northern Ireland