We arrived soaking wet from a day touring in the rain but were welcomed with a smile and our clothes were dried out for us in the boiler cupboard - thanks Jennifer :) She also gave us great tips to find good food in town which was a v pleasant walk. Room v comfy and lovely breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on main road going towards Giants Causeway 12 to 15 min drive, and glens of Antrim. short walk to centre of town in one direction and also to beach,tennis courts and harbour in other direction. Free parking which is gated. Free Wi-Fi all rooms have tea and coffee facilities,32 inch flat screen TVs hairdryers. Guest lounge, and smoking area at rear of house. At J and J we offer good value and friendly accommodation ... more less
- Also Known As:
- j & j`s Hotel Ballycastle
- j And j`s Bed And Breakfast
- j & j`s b&b
- J & J's Bed And Breakfast Ballycastle, Northern Ireland