“Amazing Food!”

Cafe Boyles
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cafe boyles is now closed.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was great to see Ballycastle families indulging in a little cafe culture over Sunday papers as we passed through the resort last week. I was drawn in to Boyle's by the smart exterior and Trip Advisor sticker. The cakes looked amazing! However, although tempted, I limited myself to mushroom soup accompanied by bread for my lunch. The sandwiches of my lunching partners looked delicious, generously filled with fresh produce. Then swiftly northwards.... We had a tour to do! Thanks Boyles! I intend to return. The cafe will doubtless be a hit during the Giro d'Italia. I hope business booms.

cafeboyles, Owner at Cafe Boyles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

HI lottie03,
it is great you noticed us in Ballycastle, and thanks for your really positive review. We pride ourselves on the freshness of our offering from soups to breads, cakes to coffees.
So be sure to call back and get yourself a paper and chill out with some coffee and cake. We would be delighted to see you.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Was here for lunch with friends when passing through Ballycastle. It was a busy Friday lunchtime, but we managed to get a seat by the window so had a lovely view over the marina and the headland in the distance. Service was friendly and efficient, and the quesadilla I had for lunch was fresh and tasty. I didn't sample any of the cakes or traybakes, although they did look delicious! Will return next time I am in Ballycastle.

cafeboyles, Owner at Cafe Boyles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hi Eammon, thanks for coming into café boyles. your positive feed back is much appreciated and i shall ensure that all the staff see this. i hope that the next time you are in Ballycastle you can take some time out and enjoy one of cakes. they are indeed delightful.
Aidan.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Yet again we spent a pleasant few days on the North Coast over the Easter break. Had lunch in Cafe Boyles and as usual it was flawless. The food is so fresh and tasty....no frozen items which we found in some other eateries! Service was good despite it being busy. A lovely coffee afterwards with cupcakes to die for! Looking forward to our return visit!

cafeboyles, Owner at Cafe Boyles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Hello,

5* reviews always make our day and it is even more please
Ing as you seem to be a returning/loyal customer.. I hope you are making use of our loyalty cards to enjoy our double shot coffees and loose leaf teas or indeed diner/lunch/breakfast offerings.

Thanks a million

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Smashing little cafe. Had breakfast here before an early trip across to Rathlin. Had great looking scones and cakes that we didn't try but will do next time we are in town!

Hi there,

We never take for granted whenever someone takes the time to jot down their views on boyles and we are particularly delight when it is a 5* one at that! So thanks for the kind words and for popping in.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great place to meet and greet. Coeliac gluten free breakfast excellent and other dishes can be provided for a gluten free diet.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to voice your opinions on cafe boyles. It's really gratifying to get positive feed back and I shall be sure that all the staff see your positive review. Hope to see you in boyles soon.