“Great spot ”

Cafe Boyles
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe boyles is now closed.
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic coffee. Top notch food. Pleasant environment. Great to free wifi and daily papers. 1st review I've done.... Am I at 100 characters yet?

3  Thank rovsingg
cafeboyles, Manager at Cafe Boyles, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Hi there,

Thanks for your great review, if you are ever in and there is a paper you would like to see please ask and we may scoot out and get it for you!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for a cafe/bistro with good food and relaxed atmosphere this is the place for you.
The staff make an extra effort and nothing is too much trouble. I am now a regular when in the area!
Highly recommend

3  Thank ProRua

HI there ProRua,

great to hear from you and thanks for taking the time to review us. We are always pleased when someone sees fit to pop in. So thanks for the words and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

A very friendly little cafe bistro with a lovely view of the seafront, a great menu, friendly staff, very good food and excellent service. Very family friendly too - kids menu available along with colouring in / crayons / highchair / straws for drinks etc.

2  Thank maevedave

Hi maevedave,

thanks for popping in to cafe boyles. your review means a lot to us. We are indeed very lucky to have such a wonderful view out the windows. Thankstoo for mentioning our kid friendly features. We upped our game on this aspect of our business, following some comments on trip ad that we may need to do more for kids. So glad these have been well received.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was great to see Ballycastle families indulging in a little cafe culture over Sunday papers as we passed through the resort last week. I was drawn in to Boyle's by the smart exterior and Trip Advisor sticker. The cakes looked amazing! However, although tempted, I limited myself to mushroom soup accompanied by bread for my lunch. The sandwiches of my lunching partners looked delicious, generously filled with fresh produce. Then swiftly northwards.... We had a tour to do! Thanks Boyles! I intend to return. The cafe will doubtless be a hit during the Giro d'Italia. I hope business booms.

HI lottie03,
it is great you noticed us in Ballycastle, and thanks for your really positive review. We pride ourselves on the freshness of our offering from soups to breads, cakes to coffees.
So be sure to call back and get yourself a paper and chill out with some coffee and cake. We would be delighted to see you.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Was here for lunch with friends when passing through Ballycastle. It was a busy Friday lunchtime, but we managed to get a seat by the window so had a lovely view over the marina and the headland in the distance. Service was friendly and efficient, and the quesadilla I had for lunch was fresh and tasty. I didn't sample any of the cakes or traybakes, although they did look delicious! Will return next time I am in Ballycastle.

cafeboyles, Owner at Cafe Boyles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hi Eammon, thanks for coming into café boyles. your positive feed back is much appreciated and i shall ensure that all the staff see this. i hope that the next time you are in Ballycastle you can take some time out and enjoy one of cakes. they are indeed delightful.
Aidan.