“Brilliant place to stay.”
Review of The Fullerton Arms

The Fullerton Arms
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ballycastle
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We have stayed at the Fullerton Arms 5 times now and I can't recommend this place enough.The staff are amazing,the food is superb and it's an overall great experience. Great value for money too! The deals are unbelievable!We have been made so welcome,we keep going back.We have 2 dogs and they have a special room that allows us to keep them with us! If you're a dog owner you know that means a lot.Many thanks to all the staff. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheTraceys2014

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We just happened to drop on this place after going sight seeing. We had steak which came on a cast iron plate. The smashed potato with spring onion and cheese was lovely the steak was cooked to,perfection. Could not manage to eat it all. If your passing this place call in the staff are friendly and it does have good food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank shell e
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have driven past The Fullerton Arms lots of times but had never called in. We decided to call for a meal and were very well pleased. As soon as we went in the staff were very friendly and attentive without being "in your face" every two minutes. The food was very good and the menu varied, we will certainly be back the next time we are in the area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed here a few month ago with my sister. I'm sad to see that others may not have had such a pleasant experience at this place. We came in with friends who had been there the night before and loved it so much they brought us along for a second night. There was live music in the bar area. The food was delicious and we ended up staying the night. The manager and staff are all so kind and helpful! They were definitely more than accommodating and I can't thank them enough for such a wonderful stay. Like I said before i'm sad to see that others have had unpleasant experiences so I suppose you'll just have to check it out yourself and form your own opinions I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone! Great location, great food, great service and beautiful rooms!
Thanks guys!! : )

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I went for lunch today it was very tasty great value for money and the staff were great I look forward to going back. Located just five minutes from Ballycastle on the Causeway coastal route in a small but beautiful village called Ballintoy

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Mattie K
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Fullerton Arms was a very nice accommodation. Within walking distance to a beautiful toe path that goes along the edges of the Giants Causeway, and a restaurant, and a small cozy pub. There was also a pub and a restaurant inside the Fullerton Arms and this was very nice as well! The room and beds were clean, and there was a bathroom in the room. The people were very nice as well!

Room Tip: Just know that since this is in Northern Ireland, they charge you in pounds. The going rate for two...