My husband, daughter and i stayed for 2 nights over st patricks day. we have stayed here on a number of occasions of the last 12 years. we always have a lovely stay, great service, friendly staff and good breakfast. The staff even helped my husband to surprise me for my birthday by putting banners, balloons and prosecco in our room which was brilliant. I am sure we will return but i would say that there is room for improvement regarding the room decor and hotel facitlities. it would have been of great benefit if the country club was re opened.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland