I was given 2 nights b&b for a birthday present.just before we went my friend who i invited along broke her ankle.I phoned and explained that she would be in a wheelchair.we got a great welcome on arrival.Our room was spacious for a wheelchair.beds very comfortable ,great nights sleep rooms very warm,.breakfast fab.staff great,very understanding.housekeeper very helpful holding doors open for easy access for wheelchair along corridor..on departure we were asked if we managed in the room with the wheelchair.there was ample room,just needed a walk in shower which we were told they were upgrading and putting in a shower.we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland