We recently ate in Marconi Restaurant which is part of the hotel. Our son has Coeliac Disease and we find going out for meals quite hard going. I rang the hotel beforehand (as I always do) to ask what gluten free food they can provide for a child. The adult menu is very Coeliac friendly with most dishes marked as gluten free or able to adapt to gluten free. We were offered several meals for our son and he ended up choosing chicken goujons in a gluten free beer batter and chips followed by pavlova, chocolate sauce and marshmallows. We would all like to recommend the restaurant not only for its knowledge in Coeliac Disease but also for the quality of the food and the service which was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland