Just returned from a 4 night stay at the Marine hotel.
Although the rooms could do with a refurbishment,the location and the staff are brilliant and I would thoroughly recommend the place.
Special thanks to Kevin,chef,who managed to cope with my serious food allergies and specially adapt the menu for me.All of the catering staff were on alert not to make an error and I fully trusted them.
The concert by Kaz Hawkins was great and an unexpected treat.
Hopefully we will return to the warm hospitality of the Marine.Maybe they could get some bigger bath towels as a minor complaint !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland