My partner and I were out for Sunday dinner recently in the Marine and I have to say that the food was lovely, the choice of cold starters were great and there was also a good range of hot starters including sea food chowder and soup to choose from, the choices for the main course was second to none. The selection of deserts were very impressive and the staff were very friendly and attentive. I will most certainly be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland