Called in on a Sunday evening and was able to get a table for two without a reservation. I had the bean burrito and he had the cock and bull dish. Was very disappointed that the menu did not clearly state what dishes were suitable for vegetarians..the goats cheese dish had no "V" so didnt know if it was suitable and the Seafood salad did have a "V" but vegetarians don't eat fish! Food didnt take too long in coming to the table, he could have done with a bit more champ so ended up eating some of my bread, which was really nice and would love the recipe. Took a while to get the waiter's attention to get a sweet menu and the bill, though it was a nice spot at the window and we were able to watch the world go by. Would love to give the place another go, but get really irked when Veggie options aren't clearly marked on menus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland