We ate here on a Monday lunchtime during the summer. We were early enough to get a seat by the window which was lovely, but the restaurant did fill up quickly. Portion sizes were generous and food was tasty. The menu had a great selection (along with specials), although not all were available on the day. Things that let it down were that the staff weren't the friendliest, and the restaurant initially had the TV on, which irked me... otherwise, great spot for lunch. Would recommend for a good, hearty feed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland