This hotel looks good from the outside. We walked in off the street and booked a room with a sea view. All the staff were very friendly and professional especially Nula on reception who offered great advice on what to see and do around the area and made us feel very welcome. The room was clean and comfortable however with a few short comings such a leaking roof in the bathroom at midnight, constantly running toilet and rusty hand rails over the bath.
The food was excellent and being a Coeliac I was extremely well catered for with a menu that had an excellent range of choices. We would definitely stay at this hotel again if the opportunity arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland