This hotel is in a great position in a great seaside town but it really should be so much better. Reception bar and restaurant area nicely upgraded since it reopened but the bedroom we stayed in although it had a superb sea view was dated and very basic. We didn't eat in the restaurant but sat in bar area for around an hour on a very busy Saturday afternoon. There were only a few teenage waiting and bar staff and although perfectly pleasant had obviously a lack of training and supervision. Tables were left filled with dirty glasses cutlery etc the whole time we were there. Hopefully the upgrading will carry on into the bedrooms and someone will start a proper training and supervision programme for waiting staff because ballycastle deserves a decent hotel that people will want to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle offers an unrivalled seafront location in the heart of the iconic North Antrim Causeway Coast. Boasting 31 bedrooms designed with space and comfort in mind, a fully licensed Bar & Bistro and versatile event space. A short drive from the world famous Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, with Game of Thrones Film locations on our doorstep including The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour. Surrounded by the world class golf links of Ballycastle, Portstewart, Castlerock and Royal Portrush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland