“Lovely lunch”

Cuisines: French, Irish, Steakhouse, British, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Was taken here for lunch by a lovely Irish lady family friend .. The food was delicious and not over the top prices .. Would definitely go back when next in Armagh..

1  Thank ELVISENGLANDUK

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was exquisite along with the presentation. My partner and I also really loved the look and style of the restaurant as it it classy and sophisticated yet comfortable.

1  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I had been looking around for somewhere to take my family to celebrate my son's confirmation day. I didn't want to go to the hotels in our own town as these would be packed full of all the other families celebrating their children's confirmation and I wanted our day to be special. A friend recommended 1868 Restaurant so I made a reservation and although we were arriving too early for the A La Carte menu the manager Josh allowed us to pre order food from their Early Bird menu. We arrived slightly earlier than arranged but that was not a problem, we were seated right away, the drinks order was taken and our starters and mains were all served in a timely fashion. I was very impressed with the food, both taste and presentation as was the rest of the family. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was very relaxed, I would have no problem recommending 1868 to anyone.
Its great to see restaurant staff go that extra mile to give it's patrons a memorable experience, top marks!

1  Thank AvenueCafe
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Five of us had lunch there yesterday and really enjoyed it. We were served by Niall who was very pleasant and helpful without being intrusive. Most of us had the steak burgers which were really good and one had the risotto which was delicious. Desserts were great too - all in all a lovely experience, would def recommend and will def be back.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Had lunch here with my Husband and young son on Saturday. From the start the waiter was friendly and very child friendly. My husband had the fish & chips which was cooked to absolute perfection and I had the chicken salad which too was lovely. My child's meal came at the same time which was great to keep him busy. When we were eating our mains the waiter gave my son a kids toy to play with to keep him entertained whilst we ate.

Great staff and a very reasonably priced restaurant, very relaxed atmosphere.