“Great food and service, a little gem”
Review of Digbys Restaurant

Digbys Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Armagh
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were staying nearby in Castle Leslie and found this lovely wee bar in the quiet village if killylea. We ate from bar menu and food was great, 3 course meal and every course fab and very reasonably priced. Michael the bar man and I presume owner was really nice and welcoming, had a bit if craic with us and made us feel very welcome. Definitely worth a trip and would certainly be back.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

A really good meal. There steak is the best i have ever tasted. Well worth a visit. There menu is well priced. They do a good kids menu,or the kids can have a smaller sized portion of what you are having. The staff really friendly.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

If you want a really special night out Digbys is the place to visit! My family have been going to this restaurant for over 20 years and we have yet to have a poor meal! We attend at least 12 times a year and each time we receive a fabulous meal with excellent service at all times ! As a family run restaurant they provide an extensive menu catering for all tastes and using the best quality ingredients! My favourite dish is lemon sole served with asparagus ! I can fully recommend this establishment!

1  Thank Maura K
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I visited this homely establishment for dinner after a family funeral. Given that the place was packed with the extra numbers of guests I was very impressed in the way that they were able to serve out good food to so many in a limited time. Well done!

1  Thank MTPOCKETS2014
Reviewed 4 January 2014

First class food as always. Dont know why we would try anywere else! Service is friendly and attentive. Have tried many different dishes off menu and each is equally tasty. I would recommend booking as it gets very busy