“Amazing!”

Digbys Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Armagh
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
County Armagh, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

It was unreal how friendly the staff were and how good the food was, we had a two course meal and it was fantastic. All Their desserts are homemade and it's such a cosy place. Very reasonable also. Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited July 2014

Armagh
“Great service along with lovely food”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I went for food there today with my mum, sister and son. We got two roasts of the day and my mum got the burger, the food was lovely but what really shined for our visit was the service. The lady that served us was both polite and helpful and straight away the atmosphere was great, the staff all seemed to be smiling and chatting with the customers. Another waiter then came to take our desert order, he was delightful. It was great to go in for dinner with my 1 year old son and not feel as if we were unwanted or a nuisance. The prices were very reasonable and I will definitely be back!!

Armagh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

great service with great food will definitely be back!! The steaks were unbelievably well cooked!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Aine L
“A traditional country restaurant with fine food and flair”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I love Dibgys. The food is delicious, the service is fantastic and the atmosphere is so enjoyable! When friends visit from England I take them there because I know it will be an enjoyable experience for everyone and you're always guaranteed to bump into someone you know. I highly recommend Digbys!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Eleanor M
Crossgar, United Kingdom
“Great food and service, a little gem”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were staying nearby in Castle Leslie and found this lovely wee bar in the quiet village if killylea. We ate from bar menu and food was great, 3 course meal and every course fab and very reasonably priced. Michael the bar man and I presume owner was really nice and welcoming, had a bit if craic with us and made us feel very welcome. Definitely worth a trip and would certainly be back.

• Visited April 2014