“Top nosh”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

If your looking for amazing food excellent service and friendly atmosphere then the portmor certainly delivers. The menu offers something for everyone along with their early bird which is fantastic value and the desserts are simply scrumptious. The staff are very friendly,welcoming and so accommodating. Definitely worth a visit would highly recommend it.

5  Thank Wemellu

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Was invited here on Saturday 9th August. Having read two previous and rather scathing reviews I didn't know what to expect. However these two reviews couldn't have been further from the truth. The Restaurant was full which is usually a good sign. The staff and the owner Mary couldn't be more attentive and the food was excellent and very keenly priced.
I

7  Thank Steven M
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Visted the Portmor Restaurant on Friday night 8/8/14, place was very busy as usual I had all the family with me, kids were treated brilliantly, given colouring books etc, our waitress was extremely helpful advising us on different dishes she was very pleasant, our food was served very promptly and as usual was of excellent standard I thoroughly enjoyed the steak cooked to perfection, my whole party enjoyed there meals & the deserts were amazing. This place offers excellent service, value & food the ambience is great and restaurant is spotless. Highly recommend this place & I will continue to be a regular visitor.

6  Thank Marktow
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We are a local couple whom live in Armagh, and we like to eat out a lot, we have been to several restaurant's in the town, and we find the Portmore restaurant to be the best by far, the food is first class, and the team of staff are pleasant at all times, as is the owner Mary, whom makes you feel very welcome, and will always make sure you are given the best service, and makes you feel at home. This is a Restaurant well worth paying a visit to, check out there early bird menu, you wont be disappointed, and the price is right..
cant wait to be back again, see you soon Mary and staff.x

3  Thank ARMAGHBLOOMSANDGIFTS
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

The decor of this place is pleasant. The starters were good and we enjoyed them. However the main courses arrived and were mediocre to say the least. My wife complained about her dish which was a terrible meal as the fish was off. The owner would not accept the complaint and was very nasty insisting my wife took a replacement meal. When my wife politely refused the lady turned nasty. Our meal was ruined by her attitude. I went to pay and was told the lady was the owner. Quality of the main food was very poor and tasteless I shall not return. The way the staff were dressed was very tatty and disorganised. I went to the toilets and they stank which leads me to question the hygiene. I spent £141.00 very disappointed.

14  Thank Garvan S