“Carvery Sunday disappointing. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Cartin's Mill Restaurant - CLOSED

Cartin's Mill Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Carvery Sunday disappointing. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Always loved this restaurant but carvery wasn't great. The staff are really pleasant and attentive. Smiles all around. But.... The carvery wasn't great. Very few customers said it all. I must've been the last person in country to find out. Dessert wasn't great either. It has potential as my daughter had been at an evening function and thought the steaks were amazing. IF I'm back it will only be the evening to try a steak. New owners recently so it's tough building the business back up. It's on a very busy road so some smart pricing is a hint ...

2 Thank A W

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Would definitely recommend it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Some of the best fish and chips I have ever had. Crispy batter and lovely moist fish. Well done. Service excellent especially as it was the day the Giro d'Italia was in town.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank veteran_sculler
Belfast
“Would not recommend it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant and had one of the worst dining experiences I ever wish to have! The food was bad, the service was bad and when it came to customer service it got even worse! Had been looking forward to trying this restaurant but was so disappointed! Will never go back!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank MatildaBelfast
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Family lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I booked a table for 11 for Sunday lunch and despite the restaurant being extremely busy we were served our starters promptly and all were delicious. Our main course was equally good with very generous portions. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful.

• Visited May 2014
Armagh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very satisfied large party.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Went to Cartin's Mill to celebrate my daughter's holy communion today - there were 18 of us in total. We received a warm welcome on arrival and the staff made a fuss of my daughter who was chuffed with the attention. I had pre -ordered our food and it was served as soon as we were all settled - it was of very good quality and the service was 1st class. Will definitely be returning.

Visited May 2014