7 Houses
US$152
The Ryandale(Dungannon)
Hotels.com
Ashleigh House(Monaghan)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbagel beanpizza restaurantcomfy bedsaturday nightplace to staygood sizewell worth a visitrogerhostquirkybreakfastquirkinessaccommodationcraicestablishmentensuitecathedral
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This was much better than an hotel. If I was a business man I would rather stay here. The restaurant is superb - I had fish and chips and it wasn't just cod, there were king prawns and smoked haddock. The owners are very friendly and the bedrooms were good. There is free wifi which worked well. I want to see the place full the next time I go there, people of the world!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Omaghgirl
huckabee, Owner at 7 Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you Omagh girl for taking the time to give us such great feedback. Our catch of the day is always popular as we try our best to buy only what is in season and caught locally.
We would love to see you the next time you visit Armagh.
Again thank you

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We stayed one night here and really enjoyed it. Our room was large and the bed comfortable. I arrived with very muddy boots having helped to get our car out of a field. They were taken away cleaned and returned a short time later with a smile. We had a delicious evening meal. I had chicken Maryland and my companion had a steak which she pronounced outstanding. The breakfast too was excellent, only let down by the orange juice.
I would really recommend De Averell hotel if you want to stay in a comfortable warm and welcoming place.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Let me start by saying that I only ate food here so if you wanna hear about the b and b then sorry! The food was excellent, service great and friendly waitresses! I would reccommend the steak or the fish but everything seemed to be fine at my table so if you want to read a honest review on the food, here you go!

Stayed: January 2013
huckabee, Owner at 7 Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for the great review. We do appreciate the support. Our restaurant is now open 7 nights a week. We try and keep it simple, but done well on the food side.
Again thanks.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Chose this place to stay based on T A reviews - all spot on! Hosts were friendly, welcoming and very helpful, especially with parking. Room was very clean ad comfortable. Breakfast was huge and hearty and indeed kept me going until lunch time. Armagh is a beautiful place to visit and De Averell House a great place to stay.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Greens on H
huckabee, Owner at 7 Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback. It was lovely to meet you and your story as to why you were in Armagh is fascinating. We hope you had a safe trip back home to Oz, and would love to see you again in Armagh.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

As an Australian visitor to Armagh, I had very fixed ideas about the type of accommodation I wanted for my stay. DeAverell House fitted the bill perfectly. It has all the charm of an old building but lacks nothing in the comfort stakes and has some very contemporary features as well. The food in the restaurant was superb and I would definitely recommend the duck (starter or main). The wine list was comprehensive enough to please the most discerning palate, the Argentinian Malbec being my pick. As hosts, Kate and Austin were charming, welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
huckabee, Owner at 7 Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Dear Ceilihouse,
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a positive review. We are glad you enjoyed you time with us, we hope you had a safe journey home to the 'ville and we look forward to your next visit.
Many thanks