“Easy to find, lovely to try”
Review of Teacups & Trinkets

Teacups & Trinkets
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Great wee coffee shop with so much more, well worth a vistit! Lovely staff, well trained and polite. Gift shop end is unique

Reviewed 6 February 2017

What a fab little tea-room and gift shop. We had lovely soup and sandwiches followed up with some of the nicest home made cakes I've ever tasted. Delicious and really reasonably priced. Really friendly and attentive staff. There was the added benefit of being able to get my friend a beautiful birthday present and card in the same place. I'll definitely be back again.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I popped into this shop for a quick cuppa at the weekend on a visit to N. Ireland from England. I was so pleased that this is my first review. The staff were very friendly and the service was excellent. My partner really enjoyed the fresh cherry scones and a latte and my niece and nephews loved the hot chocolate loaded with cream and marshmallows. I had a tasty bowl of the Soups of the Day (Potato & Leek) and a ham & cheese and caramelised onion sandwich (delicious).

We also treated the kids to some quirky gifts and my partner was thrilled with a silk scarf.

We also bought some chalk paint (Autentico) too after speaking to a member of staff who gave us some excellent tips on upcycling an old chest of drawers and bedside cabinets at home.

I'm glad we stopped off here as it was a fantastic little place filled with personality! Lots of fun little gifts, cups, jewellery, pieces of art, clothes and cards!

Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area as it's very reasonably priced and has parking at the back of the shops! We'll will definitely be going back if we're ever in that neck of the woods again.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I attended for lunch today and whilst the coffees and drinks were super...... All served in beautiful cups and saucers, ...... the food was very disappointing . We had Panini's as everything else was sold out ...at 1.30 pm. They were very ordinary ....but oh so dry and a little burnt on one side. However I was left gob-smacked when I purchased a scone to take away and was charged 1.65...ouch!!!.....The most expensive take away scone I have ever purchased.I will be back for drinks but will give the food a miss.

3  Thank dorisDownpatrick
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

My friend and I love a wee coffee out. Reguraly visit this cafe. They now offer soup and homemade bread, bagels, panini and sandwiches not to forget the lovely selection of homemade buns and cakes. Bagels and sandwiches reasonaby priced at £3.50 each.
Food is nice. Service is very good.