“Disgusting. ”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 55 Restaurants in Downpatrick
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Description: Great tasting pizzas and side orders, as well as drinks and desserts. Fantastic deals available on our website under 'Deals' or ask your server.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I ordered pizza and sides one evening and midway eating our chicken we noticed the chicken was uncooked and pizza dough was uncooked also. We rang the store and explained of the chicken being pink inside, the staff argued that they're products are pre cooked when bought and it was impossible, yet my family, partner and I seen the uncooked chicken before us. The store sent us more chicken out and a voucher to use for a free pizza and took the chicken that was uncooked away, however that voucher is well and truly binned and we will not use this store again. This is a massive risk and extremely dangerous.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

food was made freshly to order and it looked great and tasted even better. the deals are great and there is always something different to choose from. Even though it was a busy Saturday night I didn't have to wait long and all the counter staff were very attentive to myself and all other customers. Definitely will be back soon :)

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I visited this takeaway and there was no one in sight, no customers and no sign of any staff. I waited inside for two minutes and eventually one member of staff came out of the back of the shop. I placed my order and paid. My order appeared on the screen which showed my waiting time was 10 minutes. Whilst my order was being prepared the phone rang and the lone staff member left my order to to answer the phone and take another order. Later the screen indicated that my order was in the oven and would be ready in 5 minutes but in reality no toppings had been added to my pizza as staff was still on the phone. As I was leaving with my order, there were customers waiting to place their order whilst staff was again taking orders on the phone. On returning home I opened the pizza box to discover there was cooked onions and red peppers in one corner of the box resulting in them tainting the taste of my pizza.

Date of visit: June 2017