“The best cinema!!”

Eclipse Cinema Downpatrick
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Went with my husband, great prices, delicious confectionery, best seats I've ever come across in a cinema-so comfy and the lady who took our tickets at the screens was so friendly and professional. Overall an excellent experience!!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I went to this cinema tonight with my fiancé. I have injured my knee and am in a splint support so needed extra room for my leg, they couldn't have been more helpful-reserving a seat for me, showing me to my seat.. Etc! Thank you so much!!

Also, a brilliant cinema-so comfy seats, very reasonably priced tickets and snacks-compared to other cinemas.
Thanks guys, top class.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Great little cinema, comfortable and everything you would need and in a handy location! Staff are mostly friendly and very quick. We go at least 3times a month, would recommend to anyone.:)

Reviewed 16 January 2014

after posting a complaint about wheelchair facilities in another cinema on facebook, a friend recommended this cinema and tagged them in their comment. eclipse then offered us complimentary tickets to try out their cinema. so we went last week and we seen how to do a cinema right. i've been told they have won awards for their disabled facilities and i can see why. the entrance and foyer are all on level ground and the ramp up into the theatre itself is almost level also. there is a platform specifically for wheelchairs right in the center of the theatre. this is a perfect position so view the screen from. being a wheelchair user these things make the difference between a great night and having to put up with the appaling facilities just to see a film you have been waiting to see. the screen as well is better than any other screen i've ever seen. to top it off the staff were friendly and helpful. this cinema is a bit out of our way as it is an hour and a half drive but from now on i think its worth the drive and we will most definitely be back 10/10

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Well it's a cinema. It's like many other cinemas. Car park was full but I got parked ok. Went for a meal first and then to the cinema. The popcorn was too salty and if I hadn't of been suffering from a slip disc I would have got up and complained. But other than that was a good visit.