“Great Cinema”

Eclipse Cinema Downpatrick
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Downpatrick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Cinema”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I love going to this cinema right on your doorstep its comfortable relaxing and great for a wee night out! Lovely restaurants nearby with great cinema meal deals love it!

Downpatrick, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for a rainy day!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Always a destination on a rainy day (of which there are a few in this country!) - Brilliant for the Kids especially with crazy tuesdays at a special rate (check their website for details) and the 12:00 noon kids club on Saturdays...
They also usually run a free movie now and again at special times of the year like St Patricks and Christmas
Their facebook page is always up to date and they run regular competitions too.
Always supporting the local community with volunteer and school events
Premises always Clean and lovely staff who are always attentive

Visited December 2013
Dundrum, Ireland
“great cinema experience”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

my wife and myself have been to this cinema many times and we have never had a bad word to say about it. the screens are always fresh and clean and the staff are always extremly helpful. its the perfect cinema experience. simples

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best cinema!!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Went with my husband, great prices, delicious confectionery, best seats I've ever come across in a cinema-so comfy and the lady who took our tickets at the screens was so friendly and professional. Overall an excellent experience!!

Belfast, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Thank you for amazing service!!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I went to this cinema tonight with my fiancé. I have injured my knee and am in a splint support so needed extra room for my leg, they couldn't have been more helpful-reserving a seat for me, showing me to my seat.. Etc! Thank you so much!!

Also, a brilliant cinema-so comfy seats, very reasonably priced tickets and snacks-compared to other cinemas.
Thanks guys, top class.