“Very weird experience.”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Very weird experience.”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Popped in with daughter on way to cinema. Front of house man was quite unpleasant. Made a whole show of looking in the diary to see if he could give us a table in the empty restaurant. During our meal only 2 other tables became occupied so I don't understand the problem. Anyway, he continued to be quite abrasive. To top it all when I asked to have the leftovers of the meal as a take away he suddenly appeared with 2 foil containers and a plastic bag and literally plonked them down on the table in front of me. To top it all, following payment my credit card was not returned and I had to search round the front desk where it was left lying. The one good point was the food was delicious plus there was another lovely man who I wish had served us as he was extremely pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately we will not be returning.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Puzzl

Downpatrick, United Kingdom
“Great Indian for takeaways”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We usually get a takeaway for delivery from Raw Spice and they have been great every time. Always fresh and tasty and not too greasy which is a rare event for a takeaway! My favourite is the chicken tikka puri starter and the lamb balti.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Visited June 2013
7 Thank Barry B
Downpatrick, United Kingdom
“Great every time”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Never disappointed. Mainly takeaways for collection. Always tasty and on time. Have sat in on one occassion on a quiet weekday, Food delicious. Waiter attentive but not intrusive. Will definitely go again.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank M C
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Best India cousin ever”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The best Moth watering food. I new the chef for along time. I what there today and he made the best indian food ever I well never go any where ales but raw spice. And u get a good meal deal
Can anything get better

• Visited July 2013
9 Thank Mahir H
County Down
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Only started eating Indian lately (even though this is a local to me) but had this place is great food was beautiful good sized portions quickly served and nice staff.

Would defo be back !!