Stayed in Denvir's while visiting friends in the area & have to say we had a great time!
Accommodation was spacious, clean & comfortable.
We had dinner & breakfast during our stay, both of which were excellent. Great portions & very tasty!
A relaxing & enjoyable stay, we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A country home away from home! Established in 1642, Denvir's Hotel is steeped in history and is the perfect setting for a relaxing break. Offering old world charm in the heart of Downpatrick, Denvir's has a long tradition of sheltering travellers and will endeavour to ensure that your stay will be a memorable one. Now part of the award winning Botanic Inns group, Denvir’s is the oldest surviving coaching inn in Ireland and is now a grade ‘A’ listed building. The building itself has been extensively and sympathetically renovated while retaining its original character. With six attractive and beautifully restored bedrooms, a restaurant, lounge and snug bars as well as two function rooms for hire; there are many reasons to visit Denvir’s. All of Downpatrick's best historical attractions are located on the same road as Denvirs. St Patricks Grave, The Catherdral and the Gaol are all located on English Street. So we're in the heart of the action! We look forward to welcoming you to Denvir's Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Denvir's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denvirs Hotel Downpatrick
- Denvir's Hotel Downpatrick, Northern Ireland