“Lone star pizza Down Business Park Downpatrick ”
Review of Lone Star Pizza

Lone Star Pizza
Ranked #25 of 55 Restaurants in Downpatrick
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Have to say the best pizza I have had in a long time everything done nice & fresh Jason is top bloke very friendly we shall defo be going there again to get some really tasty food

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Having eaten from most local pizza places I decided to give this one a try. I placed my order which was a pizza with two extra toppings, I paid and waited but when I got home, I found the extra toppings were missing even though I was charged for them and the pizza base was overdone and not sufficient cheese had been added.
Won’t be returning.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Nothing Better than a really tasty pizza Lone star offer really great deals always nice and fresh and food is always warm and sound bunch off staff

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

lovely food every time we all enjoy it. the 8oz burgers are the best I have tasted definitely recommend this place. the kids meals are brilliant and big portions great food and value for money .

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I only get take away pizza occasionally, but have used Lone Star previously, and been pleased with the food and the offers. We fancied a pizza last night, so ordered for home delivery. The offers and the service were good, but the pizzas were very disappointing - too much tomato sauce, not enough cheese and almost raw vegetables on the topping.

Sadly, I doubt if I'll be back.

Date of visit: January 2017