“You have to try this restaurant.”
Review of de maio's - CLOSED

de maio's
Cuisines: Italian
Ballynahinch, United Kingdom
“You have to try this restaurant.”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

After taking my family to this fantastic restaurant I must say it has been such a wonderful experience. On arrival we were greeted with such pleasure and made us feel so welcome. Ok good start. We ordered our food and when it arrived, it looked so good I just couldn't wait to get started. I have 4 children and when it comes to food they would be fussy and they never finish their meals. I got a big shock when we finished eating as there was no food whatsoever left on any of the plates and we just couldn't eat anymore as we were stuffed. My children, wife and myself really enjoyed our night and felt so welcome we will be back again and again. You really have to try this restaurant and receive the experience that we've had. I have never had an experience like it before. Best food ever.

• Visited February 2014

Downpatrick, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food rating”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

best food around give it a go families made very welcome had a wonderful time would highly recommend he mighy meat pizza

• Visited February 2014