Once again we spent our wedding anniversary at Slieve Donard. We were not disappointed. Fabulous Christmas atmosphere. Staff very friendly and helpful as always. Very comfortable bed. A nice touch getting treats left on a slate with Anniversary wishes.
We enjoyed using pool and jacuzzi before heading out for dinner.
I love the Slieve Donard breakfast especially the porridge with honey, cream and whiskey - pure luxury.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling at the foot of the Mourne Mountains, the Slieve Donard stands in six acres of private grounds, and is one of Northern Ireland's most popular hotels. The luxurious ESPA Spa commands spectacular panoramic views of the County Down coastline and Mountains of Mourne and provides a perfect oasis of tranquility rivals any spa in Europe today. This superbly maintained Victorian hotel is equally suited to a short break, residential conference or grand event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Slieve Donard Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Slieve Donard Newcastle
- Donard Hotel Slieve
- Donard Hotel Newcastle Slieve
- Slieve Donard Hotel Newcastle
- Slieve Donard Resort And Spa Newcastle, Northern Ireland